Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015

Gastdesigner Cindy von My Besties Dutch girls...

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von My Besties Dutch girls als Designer tätig ist.

Cindy von My Besties Dutch girls ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Cindy selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties Dutch girls, please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Cindy, she belongs at My Besties team of My Besties Dutch girls

But now Cindy says something about themselves.


My name is Cindy van der Velde, 40 years old and I live in Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands . It is a small town approx. 30 km of Rotterdam. I live together with my boyfriend. I don't have any children.

I work fulltime at a lawyers / sollicitors office. I am appointed by the District Court as a trustee of people with large debts. It is my job to help them to get a steady life. I meet people with a lot of problems, so card making for me is the utmost way to relax.

I've made cards since I was a little girl. I was always sitting near my Mom with some items to make. I make cards in lot of different ways (scrap, embroidery). Furthermore I make my own clothes now and then. I like knitting, cross stitch, embroidery, too much to tell. It is very excited that my mum is also a DT-member of my Besties Dutch Girls Designs. It is so much fun to make the cards and creations together.

I like to color with copics. Sometimes I use Distress ink or pencils. I am always in for new challenges and new things to do.

I am very proud that I was asked to be a DT-member. I am a Bestie girl since the start of the Dutch My Bestie Blog and I still love it!

Please feel free to visit my blog: http://cindyvandervelde.blogspot.nl.

Thank you for letting me tell something about myself. If you have any questions, don't hestitate to ask. I hope you all will join the challenges on the Bestieblogs worldwide!



Und hier kommen ein paar der wundervollen Werke von Cindy






We would again like to say thanks to Cindy. Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..


Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Cindy bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.


Hier findet ihr unsere laufende Challenge mit dem Thema:
"Herzig soll es sein"KLICK HIER !

Nun wünschen wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure Andrea N. vom Designer Team

4 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you very much, it is an honour! Hugs, Cindy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You make great and wonderful cards and projekts ....i love them all...a big compliment to you....nice, that you to visite the My Bestie Friendship Blog as Gastdesigner....i am verry happy about this...

    Hugs Andrea from the My Bestie Friendship Team...

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh wow your cards are so so beautiful Cindy! I love them all! Hugs Julie xox

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Prachtige creaties Cindy! Leuk dat je onze gast bent! groetjes Willy

    AntwortenLöschen